We are excited to announce that once again in 2023, Air Force Research Lab’s (AFRL) Wright Dialogue with Industry (WDI) and Life Cycle Management Center's (LCMC) Life Cycle Industry Days (LCID) will take place within the same week (31 July - 4 August). Both events will be co-hosted with Dayton Defense and both events will be hosted at the Dayton Convention Center. LCID and WDI will remain standalone events; we are combining the events in one week as to gain efficiencies in the sharing of information, collaboration and discussion.
WDI offers three days of in-depth unclassified and classified comprehensive presentations, panels, one-on-one technical sessions, and leadership meet-and-greet exchanges focused on the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Science and Technology. Technical portfolios and contracting opportunities for each of Technical Directorates and supporting organizations will be presented by the Tech Directors and SMEs.
This is not an “Approved for Public Distribution” level event; topics will be discussed in detail at the Distribution-C (Government and Government Contractor Only) and Classified information levels.
Historically, over 600 Government, Industry, and Academia attendees representing 36 states and every AFRL Directorate participated in the last in-person 2021 WDI discussing unclassified and classified information. This proven successful format will continue where two-way dialogue between attendees and presenters is fostered through focused technical, opportunity, and educational tracks and sessions. View the draft agenda for details.
The event will include:
- Keynote addresses from AFMC and AFRL Senior Leadership
- AFRL budget status and plans discussions
- Government and contractor exhibits
- Two-way dialogue sessions with each of the AFRL Directorates
- Dedicated private one-on-one meetings with AFRL Directorate Leaders and SMEs
- Dedicated private meet-and-greet appointments with AFRL Senior Leadership
- Distribution Limited Unclassified and Classified discussions.